The graphics files provided here for download, including the company name, event name, product brands and corresponding word and figurative marks (hereinafter "logo") of Messe Frankfurt GmbH and its affiliated companies pursuant to Section 15 of the German Stock Corporation Act (hereinafter "Messe Frankfurt") are protected by copyright and trademark laws and other German and international legal provisions.
Worldwide use in all print and online media is permitted solely if you belong to one of the following groups of people:
a) registered exhibitors at the relevant Messe Frankfurt event to promote your own trade fair presence prior to or after the event
b) media as part of your editorial reporting of the relevant event
Logos shall be used in the best possible quality and in comparable prominence to other logos depicted. The logos shall always be on a white background. The white version is only to be used in exceptional cases if the background does not allow otherwise. The logos may not be:
- modified in terms of content or colour,
- added to,
- skewed, compressed, overturned, rotated, cut,
- or otherwise modified or
Proportional enlargement or reduction of the logos is permitted. However, free space must be kept between logos (minimum gap) and other design elements such as text, images or other brands. The gap around the company logo is two large squares on all sides. The reference size here is the large square of the figurative mark (logo). The free space around the event and service logos is one h-height on all sides of the logo.
It is not permitted to integrate the graphics files in any media whose content violates legal provisions and/or public morality, i.e. in particular, violent or sexual content, as well as discriminatory, insulting or libellous statements with regard to race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
The forwarding of downloaded graphics files to third parties is not permitted. Third parties are not deemed to include your own staff, freelance staff or service providers required for creation of the means of communication.
- Logo Tendence (jpg, 57 KB)
- Logo Tendence (eps, 119 KB)
- Logo Tendence schwarz (jpg, 44 KB)
- Logo Tendence schwarz (eps, 116 KB)
- Logo Tendence with date (jpg, 89 KB)
- Logo Tendence with date (eps, 2 MB)
- Logo Tendence with date black (jpg, 91 KB)
- Logo Tendence with date black (eps, 2 MB)
- Logo Messe Frankfurt black (jpg, 90 KB)
- Logo Messe Frankfurt black (eps, 155 KB)
- Tendence E Card German (jpg, 145 KB)
- Tendence E Card German (pdf, 172 KB)
- Tendence E Card English (jpg, 143 KB)
- Tendence E Card English (pdf, 171 KB)
- Tendence Email Signature German (html, 789 bytes)
- Tendence Email Signature German (html, 788 bytes)
- Tendence Email Signature English (html, 777 bytes)
- Tendence Email Signature English (html, 778 bytes)
Promotion material for exhibitors
Your success is important to us - and that's why we support you with professional and effective advertising materials, so you can draw the attention of trade visitors specifically to your exhibition stand. What's more, this is much easier than you think: Create and order your promotional materials quickly and easily here.To the shop