As top buyers of Outdoor Living products, you will have an efficient and comfortable experience throughout the fair – with the benefits of the Tulip Club.
Special Outdoor Living area at Tendence
Outdoor Living is, and continues to be, a consumer trend that is particularly important for retailers. Buyers of outdoor furniture, accessories and decorations will get their full money’s worth at Tendence. You will benefit from a wide variety of living and giving products for your core and supplementary product ranges.
A special highlight: the Outdoor Living area will demonstrate how to furnish outdoor spaces comfortably. You will find everything to make your outdoor product range attractive and lucrative, from garden plants and containers, to barbecues, lamps and outdoor lounge sets.
Find out more about the Tendence product groups.
Exclusive VIP programme for you
You can make your visit to the fair even more efficient and comfortable, thanks to the VIP services offered. The Tulip Club will give buyers the opportunity to prepare for appointments in appealing surroundings, conduct discussions with business partners, or simply take a short break.
The services are intended for high volume retail and mail order buyers who have Outdoor Living products in their core and supplementary product ranges.
Your exclusive services
First-class VIP services await you as a Tulip Club customer - free of charge and without obligation. Simply show your personal Tulip Club Card and benefit from the following:
- Free admission on all days of the fair / from as early as 8.45 a.m.
- VIP parking directly at the exhibition centre
- Limousine service between airport, railway station, hotel and fairgrounds
- Guided tour “Outdoor Living” including refreshments
- Early bird booking discount: hotel accommodation in a 5* hotel (right next to the exhibition centre – limited availability)
- Free admission to gardiente in Wallau – with free bus shuttle
*) As a Tulip Club participant, you will be able to take advantage of one overnight stay free of charge in the chosen hotel during Tendence 2018. This offer is limited and restricted to the Frankfurt Marriott Hotel, and it’s contingent on visiting Tendence. You will receive further information about reimbursement for the night’s stay with your confirmation of participation, after successful registration for the Tulip Club programme.
The Tulip Club Lounge in hall levels 9.T will be available to you from 8.45 a.m. to 7 p.m. throughout Tendence.
- Catering / cloakroom service
- Additional guest included
- Fair catalogue and daily newspapers
- Free WIFI / computer / printer / charging service for mobile devices
- Agency service for interpreters / dry cleaning / taxis / restaurant reservations
Thank you for your interest in Tendence Tulip Club. The registration deadline has unfortunately expired.