University graduates, young designers and entrepreneurs benefit from special talent promotion programmes. Messe Frankfurt supports their presence at the most important platform for new products and innovations and enables them to take their first steps into the consumer goods market.
In the areas "Talents" in all 9.0 + 11.1, young designers present themselves to trade visitors, exhibitors and the press. They receive direct feedback and can tap important contacts and new distribution channels.
Hall 9.0: Modern Crafts
Hall 11.1: Accessories & Jewellery
Messe Frankfurt provides free exhibition stands for young designers at the beginning of their career. This includes:
- Stand space of about 9qm within a specially designed area
- Sign writing
- Electricity connection
- Exhibitor and guest tickets
- Stand guard at nights
- Insurance of the exhibits
- Entry in the official catalogue under Talents
- Free promotional materials
- Production of a brochure and a poster
- PR activities
This special offer does not include accommodation, travel expenses and other costs.
Applications with detailed product photos (jpg or pdf: min. 150 KB), the application form and a short CV could be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application form Talents (pdf, 46 KB)
Messe Frankfurt Exhibition GmbH
60327 Frankfurt am Main
Phone: +49 69 75 75-69 15
Paper & Friends
With Paper & Friends, we offer publishers of gift books, calendars and cards a new platform to present their product ranges innovatively and imaginatively and to develop new retailer target groups. The main focus is on wall calendars, for which the trade fair date at the end of June is the perfect time to place orders.
Meet buyers covering the spectrum from the gift trade, furnishing specialists and concept stores to ambitious florists’ with carefully selected and harmonious assortments – selected gift books, cards, calendars, stationery and related presents.
As an exhibitor at Paper & Friends you benefit from:
- Individual exhibition space (6 m²) including logo sign, lighting and electricity
- 3 m presentation wall – suitable for different product forms as required
- Presentation table and seat chest with lockable storage space
- Special facilities for wall calendars
- Common space with comfortable seating area, kitchen & store room
- Committed support team
- Entry in the offi cial catalogue
- Marketing support
- A lively, multi-faceted exhibitor platform with special fl air
- A perfect location in an attractive setting
- A curated spectrum of products = inspiring variety and high quality
- Exclusivity and extraordinary stand design
- Convenient services = lower need for own staff
- A friendly exhibitor community
- Relaxed atmosphere
- For retailers, this means ‘buying from friends’
Participation fee including all facilities and services:
EUR 1,500.00* package price per basic module
plus VAT, AUMA fee of EUR 0.60/m², environmental fee of EUR 2.00/m²
*) Condition: No Tendence participation in the last two years.
A complete stand package for 6 or 9 sqm. Learn more here.
- Stand area 6 sqm or 9 sqm
- 2.50 m high walls with white skirting boards (Hall 9.0: 3.50 m high walls)
- Carpeting in a choice of colours
- Electrical hook-up 1–3 kW
- Tendence “Image” media package: Catalogue entry, image presence in Productpilot, inclusion in exhibitor search function in internet and at the Compass information desks
- Marketing support: 50 admission ticket vouchers to accompany your personalised
Treasure Box: Small – fine – staged
Present your jewellery objects in a Treasure Box in a centrally located area in the jewellery hall 11.1
What is included:
- Stand construction – specifically adapted to the needs of jewellery exhibitors
- Approx. 2 sqm presentation area
- Three spotlights
- Lockable modular unit
- One stool
Price: 750 EUR
Did we raise your interest? Register without obligation:
On receipt of your declaration of participation we will be happy to send you a stand proposal.