University graduates, young designers and entrepreneurs benefit from special talent promotion programmes. Messe Frankfurt supports their presence at the most important platform for new products and innovations and enables them to take their first steps into the consumer goods market.
Shortly you will find more information about Tendence 2020 here.
Designers from the fields of handicrafts and craftwork, design and jewellery are invited to apply for a booth in the talents area. In addition to free exhibition space, in a special designed area, the talents-programme offers participants a high-grade platform for networking, obtaining direct feedback and making important contacts to trade and industry.
The application deadline has expired.
The promotional programme is open to all craftspeople and designers, who are not yet fully established in the sector on a commercial basis. Participation is free of charge. Applications should submit their completed application form, together with photographs that give a clear idea of their products, to the e-mail address given. The diversity of participants chosen will ensure that a broad variety of designs are exhibited in the display. Acceptance or rejection for the promotional programme will be made by email approx. two weeks after the registration deadline. Participation in the promotional programme is not transferrable.
The free exhibition stands include:
- Stand space of about 9 m² within a specially designed area
- Sign writing
- Electricity connection & lighting
- Platforms for product presentation
- Exhibitor and guest tickets
- Stand guard at nights
- Insurance of the exhibits
- Free promotional materials
- Production of a flyer incl. all participants
- PR activities
This special offer does not include accommodation, travel expenses and other costs.
Participants will be sent further details with their notification of acceptance on the programme.
Deadline: 28 March 2019
Applications with detailed product photos (jpg or pdf: min. 150 KB), the application form and a short CV could be sent to: email@example.com
Messe Frankfurt Exhibition GmbH
60327 Frankfurt am Main
Phone: +49 69 75 75-69 15
Paper & Friends
With Paper & Friends, we offer publishers of gift books, calendars and cards a new platform to present their product ranges innovatively and imaginatively and to develop new retailer target groups. The main focus is on wall calendars, for which the trade fair date at the end of June is the perfect time to place orders.
Meet buyers covering the spectrum from the gift trade, furnishing specialists and concept stores to ambitious florists’ with carefully selected and harmonious assortments – selected gift books, cards, calendars, stationery and related presents.
As an exhibitor at Paper & Friends you benefit from:
- Individual exhibition space (6 m²) including logo sign, lighting and electricity
- 3 m presentation wall – suitable for different product forms as required
- Presentation table and seat chest with lockable storage space
- Special facilities for wall calendars
- Common space with comfortable seating area, kitchen & store room
- Committed support team
- Entry in the offi cial catalogue
- Marketing support
- A lively, multi-faceted exhibitor platform with special fl air
- A perfect location in an attractive setting
- A curated spectrum of products = inspiring variety and high quality
- Exclusivity and extraordinary stand design
- Convenient services = lower need for own staff
- A friendly exhibitor community
- Relaxed atmosphere
- For retailers, this means ‘buying from friends’